Select style & size:Select options
Hike the falls.
Made for long days wandering the Bouma National Heritage Park, the Pistil Fiji Hat provides the shade you need while walking the trail to the Tavoro waterfalls and taking in the prehistoric flora. Full-brimmed and woven with natural papyrus straw, the Fiji features a soft interior band to keep your forehead dry and an adjustable leather chin cord with a wooden bead.
- An island-ready sun hat for jungle walks and beach days
- Full-brimmed woven papyrus body provides breathable shade
- Soft interior band for next-to-skin comfort
- Under-brim leather chin cord adjusts with wooden bead
- Item #PIS00AR
- Q & A
Let Me Tell You About This Hat..
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really great looking straw hat. Fits super well and isnt over the top when it comes to size. I have another straw hat that the more traditional huge size, but didnt want to travel with it to the virgin islands because it would be annoying. I picked this one up and it was perfect. It provides sun protection without hitting people in the face ha. Its also very sturdy, i stored it in my back pack and it didnt hold a bend or warp at all. I highly recommend picking this up!
not your typical berry picking hat
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
really comfortable straw hat with tons of sun protection