F7 Ultegra Di2 Carbon Wheel Road Bike
Why We Like The Pinarello F7 Ultegra Di2 Carbon Wheel Road Bike
We like to race, and the Pinarello F7 Ultegra Di2 Carbon Wheel Road Bike is designed to help us win. The F7 frame, built with T900 3K carbon fiber, balances reactivity, dampening performance, and a lightweight build to keep us comfortable and riding at our best. Its unique shape is engineered for elite aerodynamics with its competition race geometry, while the asymmetric frame compensates for unbalanced forces that stem from the more aggressive pull of the right side pedal.
The Pinarello F7 is spec'd with the Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain, delivering smooth, accurate, and fast electronic shifting that we can rely on. The 12-speed machine uses 50/34T chainrings which pair with an 11-30T cassette to provide the gearing we need for any terrain. The ultra-lightweight MOST Ultrafast 40 carbon wheelset, developed and optimized using a wind tunnel and on-the-road testing, keeps us rolling with speed, comfort, and confidence.
- A race-day-ready bike for high-performance road cyclists
- Built with a lightweight, durable T900 carbon fiber frame
- ONDA Fork offers precise turning, stability, and reduces shocks
- Competition geometry is designed for comfort and speed
- TiCR internal cable routing provides a sleek, fast look
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain provides smooth, accurate shifting
- MOST Ultrafast 40 carbon wheelset offers aerodynamics and stability
- Item #PINI068