You've earned it.
Weekends are precious and you don't intend to waste a single second, so pull on your Picture Organic Women's Weekend Jacket and hit the slopes from first chair to last call. The Dryplay membrane repels snow and rain to keep you dry while you're ripping through freshly fallen fluff, and the hood adds extra protection on particularly nasty storm days.
Underarm vents dump heat quickly while you're huffing and puffing up a bootpack, and the powder skirt blocks out fresh snow in case you send it a little too far under the chair and get extra friendly with the snowpack. Thumbholes keep your jacket securely in place, and zippered hand and chest pockets are the perfect spot to stash some chairlift snacks so you can keep riding when your friends head inside to buy $30 cheeseburgers.
- A snow jacket for ripping the slopes all day
- Dryplay shell fights off stormy weather
- Underarm vents dump heat along the bootpack
- Hood adds extra protection from the elements
- Powder skirt blocks out deep snow
- Thumbholes hold your jacket in place
- Item #PTO000N
- Q & A
Is this hood helmet compatible?