Chances are you've experienced a cold winter, but nothing's quite as bitterly freezing as an east-coast storm stabbing your skin with frozen humidity. The Picture Organic Men's Vermont Jacket uses mid-to-heavyweight insulation and a DryPlay insert to keep you cozy as you circumnavigate icy lakes and maybe even give skiing a try. In keeping with its sustainable standards, Picture Organic made the Vermont out of partially-recycled material, and taped all the seams that are most likely to let snow in. There's also a powder skirt to keep you covered if you actually decide to ski this season.
- Stay warm through those nor'easter storms in an insulated jacket
- DryPlay membrane withstands snowstorms and biting winds on the hill
- Synthetic sheepskin insulation is soft and warm for lasting comfort
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking into the jacket
- Plethora of pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Item #PTO002P