Whether it's a powder day or a park lap day you don't want to be restricted, so throw on the Picture Organic Women's Ticket Jacket and jump on the first chair. In line with Picture Organic's mission of designing sustainable apparel, this jacket is constructed from durable, partially recycled polyester and a PFC-free water-resistant coating, complimented with a fully waterproof, breathable 2-layer membrane to keep you out during heavy winter storms and warm spring days. The Ticket's shell is comfortably stretchy, meaning you can move unrestricted, and it's complete with fully taped seams and a moisture-wicking knit backing to keep you free of chilling moisture. With a regular fit that perfectly accommodates layers and a drop hem for added coverage from the elements, you'll be free as a bird as you explore all the mountain has to offer.
- Eco-friendly jacket for powder-filled days
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects from snow and rain
- Fully taped seams prevent any moisture from seeping in
- Shell is stretchy to promote unrestricted motion
- Knit backing wicks away sweat when things heat up
- Generous underarm vents allow you to easily dump excess heat
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and powder skirt add customized protection
- Drop hem adds extra coverage from cold chairlift seats
- Item #PTO001U
- Q & A
Does anyone have experience with the sizing for this jacket? Because its a European brand, I'm wondering if I should buy a size up? Thanks!