Why We Like The Picture Skarary Jacket
On the coldest winter mornings, we reach for the Picture Skarary Jacket, whether we're headed to the mountain top or the coffee shop. The quilted design is absolutely stuffed with warm insulation, keeping us toasty no matter how far the mercury drops. The Teflon Ecoelite DWR treatment sheds light moisture so we can venture out even when snowflakes start to fall. Wrist gaiters with integrated thumbholes work seamlessly with our favorite pair of gloves or mittens and ensure we stay fully protected no matter how much we move.
- Burly winter jacket ready for any challenge on icy winter days
- Recycled Thermal STD insulation offers exceptional warmth
- Teflon Ecoelite DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow
- Down proof technology maintains lofty insulation and protection
- Wrist gaiters keep our sleeves in place during high-activity
- Ergonomic hood is shaped to sit comfortably on our head
- Regular fit is cut long in the back for extra protection
- Recycled materials help to limit our extraction of finite resources
- Item #PTOA18A
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 30D 100% recycled polyester ripstop, Teflon Ecoelite (PFC-free DWR treatment), [lining] 20D 100% nylon
- recycled thermal STD
- insulated, ergonomic
- 2 zippered chest
- front zipper
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.3oz (660g)
- casual, hike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help