Why We Like The Picture Scape Jacket
With all the heat and two looks, the Picture Scape Jacket is an everyday staple in the frigid months. The thick synthetic fill stops the chill from robbing our body heat, while the treated, tightly woven fabric sheds flurries and dulls cutting winds, keeping us snug despite winter's attempts. Clean and smooth on one side and quilted and color-blocked on the other, this puffy gives us two vibes in one.
- Reversible puffer jacket for around town and bluebird days on hill
- Recycled synthetic insulation for eco-friendly wet-weather warmth
- Down-proof material keeps the heat-trapping fill from escaping
- Water-repellent finish fends off light precipitation
- Fixed 3-panel hood provides added insulated coverage
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem help hold in the heat
- Three zippered pockets secure your smaller necessities
- Item #PTOA1CK
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, Teflon Ecoelite PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 30D polyester taffeta
- Recycled Thermal STD
- fixed, ergonomic
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.4oz
- casual, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help