Why We Like The Picture Object Pant
The Picture Object Pant, made with freeride skiing and snowboarding in mind, features a 2-layer shell built from recycled and bio-sourced materials that provide us with exceptional eco-friendly warmth. The 20K/20K Dryplay membrane keeps us dry with no sacrifice in breathability, while Coremax lining and recycled thermal STD insulation provide exceptional warmth in any condition. More than enough features make these pants unique, but the I-fit system and stretch waist gaiter truly make these freeride pants a perfect option.
- Warm, straight fit pants made for playing in deep powder
- Built with a bio-sourced 2-layer hard shell for sustainable protection
- Features a Dryplay 20K/20K membrane for waterproof breathability
- A stretchy waist gaiter promotes optimal mobility and overall comfort
- Zippers on the thigh open to dump heat to avoid overheating
- Two zippered hand pockets store a pass, keys, and other essentials
- Reinforced bottom hems feature a tear-resistant yoke to extend use
- Raise the bottom of the pants with the I-fit system in the pockets
- Item #PTOA1CC
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 58% biosourced polyester 42% recycled polyester, Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC-free DWR treatment, [waterproof membrane] Dryplay 20k
- 40 gr/m2 recycled thermal STD
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed seams
- two zippered hand
- thigh zips
- stretch waist gaiter, triple button, belt loops
- Cuff Closure
- dual button
- ankle gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15.74oz (900g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help