sale $164.97 $329.9550% Off
Only as deep as your dreams.
You start to question reality whenever you're skiing powder deeper than you've ever dreamed before; this existential moment only exacerbates with the Picture Organic Men's Naikoon Ski Jacket keeping you as comfortably warm as you were when you went to sleep in a cozy bed. As its name suggests, France-based Picture Organic is a ski company that values environmental sustainability as much as it values performance-oriented gear, and the Naikoon certainly is no exception. Its waterproof, breathable membrane is one of the first eco-friendly membranes out there, and it boasts remarkably high waterproof, breathable ratings to keep you comfy as you surf the soft stuff. The shell is made of partially-recycled material, and the Thermal Dry System mixes a moisture wicking lining with midweight insulation to keep you comfortably dry even if you start to sweat.
- Freeride snowboard pant stays solid when powder's a plenty
- Eco-friendly membrane with remarkable waterproof ratings
- Partially-recycled shell backed by fleece for a touch of warmth
- Thermal Dry System includes midweight insulation and a wicking liner
- Underarm zippers assure ample ventilation
- Powder skirt, thumbholes, and adjustable hood seal out snow
- Item #PTO0006
[membrane/laminate] R-Pet [face fabric] 41% recycled polyester, 59% polyester
Thermal Dry System (5/10)
2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, 2 drop-in