Why We Like The Picture Kamelya Jacket
As they build their skills and courage on the way to black diamonds and big jumps, the Picture Kamelya Jacket keeps our young skier friends covered against the elements. Recycled fibers from the inside out offer eco-friendly warmth and waterproofing. Signature shred-ready features include a powder skirt and easy-to-layer fit, ideal for any kid taking the next step in their ski and ride journey.
- Junior shredders' shield against the cold and snow
- Dryplay membrane provides maximum waterproof defense
- Recycled shell fabric and PFC-free DWR for reduced environmental impact
- Synthetic insulation zonally mapped for heat where it's needed most
- Regular fit allows easy layering and comfortable range of motion
- Drawstring hood for a secure fit over coats and helmets
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep snow out of the kit
- Item #PTOA1E1
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dryplay (2-layer), [face fabric] 52% recycled polyester, 48% polyester, Teflon Ecoelite (PFC-free DWR treatment)
- Recycled Thermal STD (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- regular, Grow-With-Me system
- below hip
- fixed, adjustable, ergonomic
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered arm, [internal] 1 mesh
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.8oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2023
- Size Bought:
- 4' 5"
Appears like a quality product at first receipt. I’m glad there are pvc- free options. There are no thumbholes as stated in the description. I wish there was.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help