$139.95 - $229.95
Light is right.
Petzl's ultralight, compact, and highly protective Volta Guide 9.0mm Rope is ideal when your climb is high up on the mountain, or the mountain itself. Its thin diameter works as a twin rope for long multi-pitches, a half rope for minimalist mountaineering routes, or a single rope for strenuous single pitches in the alpine. The rope's Guide Dry treatment meets the UIAA's standards for water-resistance by absorbing less water than 2%. Petzl also treated this rope with EverFlex to stabilize the rope's core strands for improved consistency, consistent handling, and an excellent grip. The Middle Mark helps you identify the rope's center for quicker and easier rappels.
- Ultralight, compact climbing rope for intensive mountaineering
- Thin diameter works as single, twin, or half rope
- Guide Dry treatment is UIAA-certified for water-resistance
- EverFlex treatment improves grip, handling, and consistency
- Middle Mark quickens rappel setups
- Item #PTZ005J
single, half, twin
Guide UIAA Dry
[single] 7.6 %, [half] 7.6 %, [twin] 4.4 %
[single] 34 %, [half] 30 %, [twin] 27 %
[single] 8.5 kN, [half] 6.6 kN, [twin] 10.4 kN
[single] 5, [half] >20, [twin] >25
- Q & A