Select style & size:Select options
To a multi-pitcher's delight.
Pitches on pitches on pitches, it's so nice to start the next pitch of climbing right where you ended the last pitch, as opposed to cumbersomely carrying your climbing rope across a dusty crag. There are a couple things multi-pitch climbers look for in a harnesses that sport climbers do not—namely, comfort and the ability to carry additional gear. The Women's Luna Harness features Petzl's EndoFrame Technology, which uses a wider waist band made of thin foam and sewn-in webbing. The adjustable leg loops have the same technology, and the result is a well-supported, surprisingly comfortable harness that shouldn't have any pressure points when you're hanging at belays.
- Advanced climbing harness made for multi-pitch climbing
- EndoFrame Technology maximizes comfort and minimizes pressure points
- Self-locking waist buckle and DoubleBack adjustable leg loops
- Rigid gear loops up front, three soft gear loops around rear
- Caritool Evo ice screw carabiner loop and additional trail line
- Item #PTZ007L