Why We Like The Adjama Harness
Pitches on pitches on pitches—it's so nice to start the next pitch of climbing right where we ended the last pitch, as opposed to cumbersomely carrying our climbing rope across a dusty crag. There are a couple things multi-pitch climbers look for in harnesses that sport climbers do not—comfort and gear storage. The Adjama Harness features Petzl's EndoFrame Technology, which uses a wider waistband made of thin foam and sewn-in webbing. The adjustable leg loops have the same technology, and the result is a well-supported, surprisingly comfortable harness that's without any pressure points when we're hanging at belays.
- Advanced climbing harness made for multi-pitch climbs
- EndoFrame Technology maximizes comfort and reduces pressure pain
- Self-locking waist buckle and DoubleBack adjustable leg loops
- Rigid gear loops up front, three soft gear loops around rear
- Caritool Evo ice screw carabiner loop, additional trail line
- Item #PTZZ24A
- nylon, polyester, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- Caritool Evo compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lboz, [medium]1lb 1.1oz, [large] 1lb 2.1oz, [x-large] 1lb 3.2oz
- Leg Loops
- adjustable, DoubleBack
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 20, 2022
ADJAMA - Experience the Difference
- I've put it through the wringer
The Petzl SAMA and ADJAMA harnesses are comfortable to hang in, they enable your body’s full range of motion on gymnastic-like routes, and promote good airflow between your body and the contact points. Check out the Petzl video that reviews the features.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help