Select Style & Size
The Petzl Actik Headlamp packs 300 lumens of illumination into a lightweight design that's ideal for hiking, climbing, and navigating after sunset. Since it only weighs 3.2 ounces, you'll barely even notice it's on your head. The hybrid design runs on three AAA batteries (included) or Petzl's Core rechargeable battery (sold separately). Battery life is an impressive 60 hours at full blast and an astounding 400 hours using red lighting modes.
Regular and wide beams provide versatility for a wide variety of outdoor activities, illuminating distances up to 90 meters away in pitch darkness. Red lighting modes prevent eye strain when you're reading maps after dark and sorting through gear in your tent. Also, there's a red strobe for alerting rescue personnel in emergency situations.
- Packs 300 lumens into a lightweight, compact design
- Wide and regular beams aide in navigation after dark
- Lighting modes: low, regular, bright, red, red strobe
- 3 AAA batteries last 60 hours on full blast (included)
- Works with Petzl Core rechargeable battery (not included)
- Item #PTZ009F
- Batteries Included
- 3 AAA
- [white light] max autonomy, standard, max power, [red light] proximity, strobe, [beam patterns] regular and wide
- [white light: max autonomy] 10 m, [white light: standard] 45 m, [white light: max power] 90 m, [red light: proximity] 5 m, [red light: strobe] 700 m
- Burn Time
- [white light: max autonomy] 260 hours, [white light: standard, max power] 60 hours, [red light: proximity] 60 hours, [red light: strobe] 400 hours
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2019
New Go-To Headlamp!
- I've put it through the wringer
My Pup and I are early risers and my recently acquired Petzl Actik Headlamp has made all the difference since the time change and general Fall/Winter darkness has set in (it puts all my old headlamps to shame!). I generally rock the red light setting while we run through the neighborhood and local park- It's the brightest red light setting I've ever experienced providing enough light i rarely have to switch White. That said the white light setting have also been fantastic so bright, and so many settings (makes my job as poop fairy so much easier). I also have the Petzl Core rechargeable battery- GET IT. So easy to charge and the charge lasts So long. Can't wait to pack it for our next backpacking and camping trips as I'm 100% sure it will be amazing.
November 12, 2019
What material is the strap made of? I’m allergic to latex and recycled polyester.
November 30, 2019
Hi Catharine, Most elastic is made of a series of rubber cores that are bound or wrapped in polyester, cotton, nylon, or just a blend of fibers.