Here's to 100 more.
Join in the festivities and celebrate 100 years of national parks with Pendleton's Merino Jacquard Park Socks. Featuring Pendleton's classic National Park Stripes, these bright socks will put a little extra spring in your step whether you're telling stories around the campfire or kicking back around the house.
- Casual crew socks to celebrate our national parks
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Touch of spandex adds a little stretch
- Reinforced heel and toe for long time wear
- Cushioned sole is comfortable all day
- Item #PNN00GQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wear them in the house with my socks only. They are comfortable and bright in color. The socks Don't slide down, good. Thank you. They are merino.