Merino Jacquard Park Sock
Join in the festivities and celebrate 100 years of national parks with Pendleton's Merino Jacquard Park Socks. Featuring Pendleton's classic National Park Stripes, these bright socks will put a little extra spring in your step whether you're telling stories around the campfire or kicking back around the house.
- Casual crew socks to celebrate our national parks
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Touch of spandex adds a little stretch
- Reinforced heel and toe for long time wear
- Cushioned sole is comfortable all day
- Item #PNN00GQ
- 89% merino wool, 9% polyester, 2% spandex
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help