Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Cleaners & Lubricants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Just like a fine wine.
Lubing your chain is essential for peak performance and drivetrain longevity. Picking the right lube for the conditions is also key and Pedro's X Dry Lube is best suited to keep your chain clean and lubricated in dry to mixed conditions. Pedro's X Dry Drip won't collect dirt and muck that eventually bogs down your drivetrain and uses safe, natural base carrier, so you don't have to worry about nasty chemicals ruining the environment. The lube uses advanced polymer technology that dries to a semi-fluid, long-lasting film that improves efficiency and ensures the chain runs quietly and lessens wear while improving shifting performance.
- Lightweight chain lube for dry to mixed conditions
- Safe, natural ingredients are better for the environment
- Forms a long-lasting semi-fluid film
- Repeals water and grime keeping drivetrain clean
- Improves shifting and increase component life
- Item #PED001U
- Q & A
Works Well in Dry Conditions
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great lube for dry conditions. It keeps my chain lubricated and my gears shifting smooth.
Great for the dry Utah conditions
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I don't have much experience with various types of chain lubes, but I picked this one up so I can drip it onto my chain without dealing with overspray and wasting lube from an aerosol can. It works great in the dry Utah climate. I would buy it again.