Select a size:
Why We Like The X-Alp Flow Shoe
Pearl Izumi designed the X-Alp Flow Shoe with the needs of trail riders in mind, and we like that this is a shoe for flat pedals that maintains a high grip. It's ideal for when we need to hop off our bikes, too, thanks to open, chevron-shaped lugs in the toe and heel areas that provide traction and confidence. An EVA midsole absorbs shock from hard landings and dual-density zonal outsole compounds deliver the ideal blend of exceptional grip and durability. Lightweight upper materials and fewer seams eliminate hot spots by conforming to your foot shape. That and the traditional lace closure offers all-day comfort.
- Trail riding shoe that maintains high grip and traction
- Lightweight upper materials and minimal seams for comfort
- Lace closure that offers a customizable fit
- Eva midsole that absorbs shock from hard landings
- Dual-density zonal outsole deliver exceptional grip and traction
- Siped rubber in pedal zone offers instant pedal pin engagement
- Flad pedal design and a grippy feel
- Item #PLZO8FO
- Upper Material
- PinLoc rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.