Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Vesta Studio Cycling Shoe
The Pearl Izumi Vesta shoe is ready to take on both spin class and the gym with just enough give to the sole and a recessed cleat mount. The mesh upper maintains breathability for those hard efforts, wicking away moisture to keep you cool and comfortable. The Vesta balances stiffness with walkability by using a 3/4 length shank, so you have the pedaling efficiency you need and can walk about comfortably. A recessed mount keeps your cleat off the tile, saving you from cleat-clacking your way across the coffee shop as you run off to what’s next.
- A versatile spin shoe, built to take you from class to coffee
- Breathable upper keeps feet cool through high-energy workouts
- 3/4 shank balances sole stiffness and walkability
- Compatability with 2-bolt cleats works with majority of spin studio bikes
- Recessed cleat mount enhances comfort and subtlety
- Item #PLZ00UB
- Upper Material
- mesh forefoot
- rubber, nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 37, single] 10.9oz (310g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.