Why We Like The Transfer Mesh Sleeveless Baselayer
Peal Izumi knows that conditions are subject to change and that layering is key when it comes to cycling. The Transfer Mesh Sleeveless Baselayer is designed to be utilized as a layering tool, and it regulates body temperature through moisture control to keep us comfortable while we're riding. PRO Transfer Mesh fabric is employed with In-R-Cool for improved thermoregulation so the base layer can be used on its own, under a jersey, or as a shoulder season layer. GoFresh anti-odor technology ensures we'll stay fresh even after a grueling training session.
- Sleeveless baselayer that's ideal for warm days and layering
- Constructed from recycled polyester for a sustainable approach
- PRO Transfer Mesh fabric is quick-drying and breathable for comfort
- In-R-Cool and GoFresh anti-odor technology keep us feeling fresh
- A form fit, sleeveless construction, and crew neck for a simple style
- Item #PLZO8FX
- Responsible Collection
- 64% recycled polyester, 26% polyester, 10% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- ultra-light mesh
- Center Back Length
- [x-large] 27.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [x-large] 2.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help