Select style & size:Select options
Transfer Lite Skull Cap
We love Pearl Izumi for their practical accessories that won't break the bank. The Transfer Lite Skull Cap is a nice addition to your kit to help you stay cool and dry, especially if temperatures start to rise. The P.R.O. Transfer material absorbs sweat and transfers it to the outside of the fabric to speed up evaporation. This lightweight fabric shelters your skin from UV rays while remaining breathable enough to keep you cool on taxing climbs. The material is stitched together into anatomic panels that fit flush against your head for a comfortable fit under your helmet. An elastic band holds the cap securely in place and fits almost any head size.
- A lightweight skull cap to help with moisture management
- Breathable fabric absorbs sweat to keep your head cool
- UPF material protects from harmful UV rays
- Anatomic panels fit comfortably under your helmet
- Elastic band gives a secure fit to virtually any head size
- Item #PLZ00PX
- Q & A
Does what it's supposed to
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This skull cap does exactly what it's supposed to. It keeps my head warm under the helmet and blocks out the air from my helmet vents on the bike or while skiing. It's not bulky either, which is definitely a must.