Summit Shell Short
When your riding may take you from the enduro fests to trail adventures on any given day, it's important you're wearing the clothes that can hang with the trails you charge. Rocking the Pearl Izumi Summit Shell Shorts, you'll find the happy balance that conquers chunky rock gardens with enough room for a pair of pads, and breathes when you've got to turn around and pedal your way up tedious fire roads to the top for round two. Plus, the updated four-way stretch Transfer Woven fabric is lightweight yet durable, keeping you moving in bulk-free, breezy comfort.
These 14-inch shorts offer the coverage you want from stray branches and trail debris, and feature a DWR treatment that keeps moisture rolling off, should a random shower break on the summit that has you hunkering down in tree wells waiting for it to pass over. External hook-and-loop waist adjustments provide a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk, while the seamless crotch panel construction offers tons of comfort in the saddle. The Summit Shorts feature a slightly relaxed cut, so you've got the room you need to toss on your favorite chamois before hitting the trail to give your sit bones some much needed support when you embark on an all-day ride.
- Shorts that move with you on the trail in casual style
- Stay dry in spontaneous showers with DWR coating
- Four-way stretch moves with you when you're pushing hard
- Adjustable waist keeps shorts locked into place
- Regular fit offers room for pads on gnarly days
- 14-inch length protects from trail debris
- Stash your riding essentials in zippered hand pockets
- Pair with your favorite chamois for long days on the bike
- Item #PLZ00S2
- Transfer Woven (96% polyester, 4% elastane), DWR
- 2 zippered Trail Access
- hook-and-loop adjustments
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 19, 2019
Trail Access Pockets
makes complete sense when using them in a riding position