Summit Long Sleeve Jersey
The Pearl Izumi Summit is a versatile, technical shirt designed for warm weather sessions on the trail with a casual style that works for everyday use. A recycled polyester blend enhances breathability and moisture transfer when the temperatures rise or when you're fully loaded with a water-bladder backpack on a day-long summit chase.
The relaxed cut of the Summit enhances air flow to the skin and allows the fabric to flutter a bit on the downhills, cooling off your efforts of the previous climbs. The Raglan long-sleeves add a barrier against foliage and minor scuffs, as well as protect you against harsh sun-rays. When the ride is done, the Summit's casual vibe blends you back into the crowd, leaving just enough of a tease for common-folk to wonder if you ride.
- Long-sleeve protection for warm days in the brush
- Breathable recycled-polyester mesh sends the airflow
- Color-blocked Raglan sleeve adds style and freedom of reach
- Casual design enhances versatility of every-day use
- Pearl Izumi designs functional clothing for the modern cyclist
- Item #PLZO8CI
- 95% recycled polyester, 5% polyester
- spring, summer, fall
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 23, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
It fits perfectly, it’s super light and airy feeling, and doesn’t have a bunch of logos all over it. Some brambles snagged some threads on the sleeves on the first ride I took with it, causing puckering in the fabric. I wish it had some stronger material on the outer firearms, and it would be nice if it had a pocket or two. Still, I like it, and am considering buying another if I can’t find something closer to what I want