Select a Size
Select a Color
Riding trails with big features requires a few things—technique, strength, and dexterity. While the Pearl Izumi Summit Glove won't instantly make you stronger, it will help you out by ensuring you have plenty of dexterity to control your bars and levers, from brakes to droppers. The anatomical fit works with a stretchy material that moves with your hand, and the Summit features a synthetic leather palm and silicone fingertips to ensure you can maintain traction on your grips and shifters. The Neoprene back protects your knuckles from overgrown trails and the occasional fall. A hook-and-loop closure secures the fit without squeezing you uncomfortably, and the terry thumb swatch lets you wipe away sweat, blood, tears—whatever your bike brings out of you.
- Full-fingered glove for riding complex trails
- Neoprene back protects knuckles from impact
- Synthetic leather palm is grippy and durable
- Hook-and-loop closure secures the fit
- Silicone fingertips offers traction on your brakes and shifters
- Soft, terry thumb swatch for comfortable wiping
- Item #PLZ00RI
- [palm] synthetic leather (55% nylon, 38% polyurethane, 7% polyester), [back of hand] neoprene (62% nylon, 13% rubber, 10% polyester, 10% polyurethane, 5% elastane)
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2020
Grip is decent but thumb is too long
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
I have long fingers and ordered a large. All fingers were snug except for the thumb, which is about 1.5 cm of extra length. I didn't try them out so to return as new. Too much extra cloth to chance a lack of control over shifting.