Select Style & Size
Summit AmFib Pant
- Pearl Izumi's warmest pant for winter pursuits
- Elite AmFib fabric is warm, water resistant and wind proof
- Regular fit with adjustable waist is comfortable all day and over layers
- Two zippered pockets keep phone and snacks within reach
- Item #PLZO8FC
- [main] 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane, [back of knee] 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra, [lower leg] 100% polyester
- hook-and-loop adjustments
- 2 zippered
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2021
Sizing is way off
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 180 lbs
Other said it and its true. The sizing is 1-2 sizes too big.
January 8, 2021
Ready to ditch tights and shorts?
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 210 lbs
This is definitely a better way to ride trail in the winter. Tights with a built in chamois and your summer riding shorts on top? Nah those days are over. This is way less restrictive but still tight enough to move on the bike and they look good without shorts. Biggest issue is from the fit in the pelvis they should fit better around the waist. I’ve never bought anything below a 34” this is the first 32” waist I’ve bought and they still are loose. The size is way off and needs to be improved but they are on to something. Pair these with your favorite winter riding boots and your set for teen temps