Why We Like The Pro Short
When long rides are a priority we slip on the Pro Short from Pearl Izumi for comfort that doesn't distract us from our cycling endeavors. It's crafted with breathable fabric that moves with us while we pedal, and complete with the PRO Escape 1:1 chamois for a plush feel that's supportive for however many miles we plan on putting away that day. Laser-cut hems create a smooth transition between short and skin, and printed silicone leg grippers hold everything in place while we ride.
- Luxuriously comfortable cycling short for long days in the saddle
- PRO Transfer fabric balances compression with comfort for our ride
- PRO Escape 1:1 chamois with floating top sheet design for comfort
- Seven-panel design minimizes seams and adds support
- Laser-cut leg openings with silicone grippers for security
- BioViz reflective elements ensure we're seen in low light conditions
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #PLZO8IA
- 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% Lycra elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- PRO Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- BioViz elements
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 5oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help