Put an end to ending rides early because of short discomfort with the Pro Short from Pearl Izumi. Built with its most supportive and breathable PRO Escape 1:1 chamois and super soft Italian PRO Transfer fabric, this short is ideal for everyday use and a worthy companion on race day.
It's cut in its Form-Fit so it sits close to the body and engages stretch and compression while just seven carefully engineered panels are used to minimize seaming for a perfect contour to your body. The seamless hem creates a smooth transition from short to the skin for a sleek, high-performance look and feel, and a printed silicone gripper holds it securely in place during the course of your ride. The chamois offers a smooth next to skin fit with a free-floating, dynamic stretch top sheet, and 3-layer suspension core for unrivaled comfort even over the roughest roads.
- PI's Pro short provides balanced compression for long-ride comfort
- Wide waistband offer superior comfort and support
- Silicone grippers hold openings in place without excessive constriction
- Laser-cut hem construction yields a seamless transition to skin
- BioViz reflective elements boost low-light visibility
- 10.5in inseam is not too long, not too short
- PRO Escape 1:1 chamois offers smooth, free-floating comfort
- Item #PLZ00QC
- Q & A
Try the shorts on first!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Extra Large
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 200lbs
Had a pair of the PRO Elite shorts in XL and wanted another pair because they were a tad bit large. Got the L in the PRO short and had to return as they were way to small (felt like I was putting them on over a pair of jeans). Exchanged for PRO in an XL and while they fit, they would not stay up (probably looked like a plumber from behind). The PRO short do not have a waste band as robust as the PRO Escape. Runs true to size I guess, except for no waste band.