Bring a map.
At last, you managed to find a day with a clear weather forecast that works for your entire ride crew. Don't wait for a problem to arise; check your tires, fill extra bottles, and pack your jersey pockets full of snacks, then hit the road in the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Escape Bib Short. A full day of turning the pedals past rolling farm fields, quiet lakes, and wooded countryside awaits, and having a comfortable bib short is key to making sure you enjoy all of it.
Proving its distinction as one of Pearl's top-of-the-line bib shorts, the P.R.O. Escape arrives with a clean silhouette, luxurious feel, and completely redesigned chamois this year. If you prefer fondos and all-day exploration to spending weekends on the race course, the Escape line was made for you. With a focus on pro-level comfort for everyday riders, Pearl redesigned the P.R.O. Escape 1:1 Chamois with a floating top sheet over plush, stretchy foam cushioning to improve freedom of movement and lessen the likelihood of chafing. Other subtle, but impressive touches include raw-edge leg endings and bib uppers, which won't pinch or irritate skin after a full day in the saddle, as well as redesigned P.R.O. Transfer fabric, which blends muscle support with exceptional breathability and softness, wherever your ride takes you.
- Explore new routes and ride all day long in this bib short
- Form-fitting cut provides all-day muscle support
- Redesigned chamois features floating top sheet for comfort
- Raw-edge hems contribute to short's top-tier aesthetic
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out on dim roads
- Item #PLZ00HE
- [main body] 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% Lycra elastane, [mesh] 89% polyester, 11% elastane, [printed lower panels] 82% polyester, 18% Lycra elastane
- 9.5 in
- P.R.O. Escape 1:1
- yes, P.R.O. Transfer Direct-Vent
- Leg Gripper
- raw edge printed grippers
- yes, BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help