Up To 60% Off
Bring a map.
At last, you managed to find a day with a clear weather forecast that works for your entire ride crew. Don't wait for a problem to arise; check your tires, fill extra bottles, and pack your jersey pockets full of snacks, then hit the road in the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Escape Bib Short. A full day of turning the pedals past rolling farm fields, quiet lakes, and wooded countryside awaits, and having a comfortable bib short is key to making sure you enjoy all of it.
Proving its distinction as one of Pearl's top-of-the-line bib shorts, the P.R.O. Escape arrives with a clean silhouette, luxurious feel, and completely redesigned chamois this year. If you prefer fondos and all-day exploration to spending weekends on the race course, the Escape line was made for you. With a focus on pro-level comfort for everyday riders, Pearl redesigned the P.R.O. Escape 1:1 Chamois with a floating top sheet over plush, stretchy foam cushioning to improve freedom of movement and lessen the likelihood of chafing. Other subtle, but impressive touches include raw-edge leg endings and bib uppers, which won't pinch or irritate skin after a full day in the saddle, as well as redesigned P.R.O. Transfer fabric, which blends muscle support with exceptional breathability and softness, wherever your ride takes you.
- Explore new routes and ride all day long in this bib short
- Form-fitting cut provides all-day muscle support
- Redesigned chamois features floating top sheet for comfort
- Raw-edge hems contribute to short's top-tier aesthetic
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out on dim roads
- Item #PLZ00HE
- [main body] 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% Lycra elastane, [mesh] 89% polyester, 11% elastane, [printed lower panels] 82% polyester, 18% Lycra elastane
- 9.5 in
- P.R.O. Escape 1:1
- yes, P.R.O. Transfer Direct-Vent
- Leg Gripper
- raw edge printed grippers
- yes, BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty