Escape Quest Short
An ideal introduction to the benefits of padded cycling shorts, the Pearl Izumi Escape Quest Shorts deliver top-tier comfort and performance that you'd expect out of shorts with an astronomically higher price tag.
These plush cycling shorts are crafted from a stretchy Lycra blend to keep you moving with an unrestricted range of motion, which also allows them to breathe exceptionally well and wick sweat away from your skin when you're battling out an intense hill climb. Blended, edge-free cushioning comes to you in the Women's Select Escape 1:1 Chamois, eating up harsh road chatter and absorbing impact from bumpy roads as you log the miles. Silicone leg grippers hold the hems in place without being overly constrictive, and BioViz reflective elements bolster visibility if your ride goes after dark.
- Pro-level cycling shorts focused on comfort and value
- Transfer Dry fabric wicks sweat, stretches, and breathes well
- Form-fitting design borders on compressive for a snug fit
- Pre-shaped chamois offers cushioned, next-to-skin comfort
- Leg grippers hold these shorts in place
- Reflective elements boost your overall visibility
- Item #PLZ00KX
- Select Transfer Dry (88% nylon, 12% Lycra)
- [medium] 8.5in
- yes, SELECT Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- silicone leg grippers
- UPF Rating
- yes, BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2021
Runs super small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 140 lbs
I usually wear a size M in bottoms and couldn't even pull these up all the way. Definitely size up. Other than that it seems like a well made product but I couldn't use it because of the size. The padding is decently thick and a foam/gel like consistency
April 25, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 170 lbs
Love the color, love the fit, not a fan of the padding. I bike 80-100 miles per week; 20-28 miles per ride. These shorts were uncomfortable after 5 miles.
June 2, 2020
How long is the inseam?