Attack Thermal Jersey
When worn on its own, the Pearl Izumi Attack Thermal Jersey will get you through cool fall or early spring rides in warmth and comfort. Throw it on under your favorite cycling jacket and you'll be warm enough to brave even the coldest winter conditions. The key to this versatility is the SELECT Thermal Fleece fabric with four-way stretch, which is designed to maintain a sleek fit and excellent range of motion, making it a great as both a standalone jersey or as a layering piece. Standout features include a front hem that's cut higher than normal to prevent bunching when you're bent forward riding in the drops, three rear storage pockets plus a rear zippered security pocket, and silicone gripper that keeps the rear hem from riding up to give easy access to the pockets. The Attack Thermal Jersey is available in four different colors, including two subdued colorways, and two BioViz high-visibility colors designed to help you be seen by other users out on the road.
- Long-sleeve thermal jersey for cycling in colder temperatures
- Works well as a standalone jersey or layered underneath a jacket
- Four-way stretch fleece offers warmth and unrestricted mobility
- Front hem is cut higher than normal to prevent bunching
- Gripper elastic with silicone print ensures a stay-put fit
- Three rear storage pockets and one zippered security pocket
- Full-length Vislon zipper for ventilation and ease of use
- BioViz reflective elements and optional high-visibility colors
- Item #PLZ00SW
What do you think about this product?