Attack Road Cycling Shoe
Balance price and performance with Pearl Izumi's Attack Road Cycling Shoe. These lightweight and stiff kicks offer the support you need through your pedal stroke, and don't waste your power on flex. On top, flexible uppers wrap your foot with support, and allow for breathing to prevent hot-foot.
- Shimano's Attack Road shoes balance price and performance
- Seamless uppers wrap your foot with fine-tunable support
- L6 Boa allows for micro adjustments, secures evenly over instep
- Ample mesh panels boost breathability to prevent hot foot
- 1:1 Composite sole balances carbon with composite for stiff support
- Reflective elements help boost your visibility on low-light rides
- EVA foam and rubber heel provide a stable base for life off of the bike
- Sole is compatible with both 3-bolt road and 2-bolt MTB cleats for versatile use
- Item #PLZ00U9
- Upper Material
- bonded seamless synthetic leather, mesh panels
- L6 Boa system
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road, 2-bolt SPD
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 6] 8.6oz (243g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 29, 2022
Incorrect sizing chart
- I returned this product before using it
I am a size 8 in US shoe size. The sizing chart says that a US size 8 is equivalent to a size 40 in EU sizing so that is what I ordered. However, when the shoes arrived, the shoe box says it was size EU 40/US 8.5. The only reason I double checked the size listed on the box was because when I tried on the shoes, they felt too large which makes sense as they are actually 8.5, not 8.
December 17, 2020
Fantastic cycling shoes!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
These cycling shoes are phenomenal, really comfortable and I love the Boa closure. I?d highly recommend going to a store and trying on any cycling shoe though for size reference. I?m a size 7.5 in most shoes, sometimes an 8, and needed a size 40. I use these for my indoor Schwinn IC4 and they work great. Highly recommend, they are awesome quality and worth the price.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help