Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Attack Road Cycling Shoe
Pearl Izumi offers a balance of price and performance with the Attack Road Cycling Shoe. They're built to be stiff enough for hill sprints and Fondos, offering supportive uppers to cradle your foot through pedal strokes, and a carbon-composite sole that doesn't waste the watts when your put down the power.
- The Attack Road shoes balance price and performance
- Seamless uppers wrap your foot with fine-tunable support
- L6 Boa allows for micro adjustments, secures evenly over instep
- Ample mesh panels boost breathability to prevent hot foot
- 1:1 Composite sole balances carbon with composite for stiff support
- Reflective elements help boost your visibility on low-light rides
- EVA foam and rubber heel provide a stable base for life off of the bike
- Sole is compatible with both 3-bolt road and 2-bolt MTB cleats for versatile use
- Item #PLZ00UG
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.