Select a Size
Select a Color
AmFib Bib Tight
Like its sibling, the AmFib Cycling Bib Tight, the Pearl Izumi AmFib Bib Tight is a remedy to winter’s chill and forceful rains. The main difference is this Bib Tight uses no chamois. While this may be perplexing, the Bib Tight opens up the possibility to use your favorite and broken-in summer-riding bib shorts underneath for familiar feel and comfort and possibly save substantial money on a full line of winter, chamois-equipped tights. Warming fleece lines the interior of the Bib Tight, while the AmFib softshell exterior confronts cold wind and rains along your routes.p>
PI Dry technology combines with AmFib softshell fabric to shed water and protect against cold wheel-spray as you pedal out interval sessions in the wet and fine-tune muddy corning skills off-road.
Raw-edge bib straps provide next-to-skin comfort and provide support and a full range of motion in all riding positions. BioViz elements provide reflectivity in low-light riding situations, and the calf-zip ensures you can tuck the tights into over-shoes and booties for superior weather protection.
- Pearl Izumi's warmest cycling tights boost your winter goals
- Chamois-less tights for commuting and making use of summer-riding bibs
- Softshell wind-stopping power takes the edge of chilly air
- Dual rear side-entry pockets stash snacks and essentials
- Thermal material stretches, insulates, and breathes
- Zip-less ankles for form-fitting comfort
- Reflective details help visibility under dim, winter skies
- Item #PLZO8D0
- [membrane/laminate] PI Dry, [face fabric] AmFIB softshell, [interior] Thermal fleece
- raw-edge straps
- 2 side-entry
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2020
PEARL iZUMi BIBTIGHTS & TIGHTS
Range of options available. Identify if you will need something from our AmFIB, AmFIB Lite, or Thermal Fleece collections. Options to run with a chamois or without. Options to run in a tight or a trim-fit pant. Go Even Though.