All-Road v5 Cycling Shoe
The Pearl Izumi All-Road V5 Shoes provide a stiff pedaling platform with the feel and fit of sneakers, so you can get the most out of your indoor workout or road ride. The seamless bonded upper keeps feet cool during hard rides or up-tempo classes by wicking moisture away and maintaining breathability. A nylon composite midsole adds stiffness to the shoe for greater power transfer to the pedals, without adding unnecessary weight. With the durable rubber tread on the All-Roads, our feet stay firmly on the ground between locker room and studio or bike rack and coffee order.
- A cycling shoe designed for both indoor and outdoor riding
- Bonded seamless upper is both durable and breathable
- 3 hook-and-loop straps are easily adjustable for a customized fit
- Durable rubber sole provides traction when off the bike
- 2-bolt compatibility works with most spin studio pedals
- Item #PLZ00U7
- nylon composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, indoor cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2020
Cheap but seems adequate for indoor
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
Be advised the profile of the base for mounting cleats into is too low making it a real challenge to attach them. See photo. Bracket on left is my old one; bracket on right came with the shoes. A 2-min job took 40 mins and required removing a bracket from an old pair of shoes. Just another example of the cheap construction.