Brave the elements.
There are a lot of challenges to shooting in exposed outdoor environments, not the least of which is shielding your camera from the elements. Whether you're capturing powder turns in a snowstorm, shooting fly fishing photos in the rain, or snapping climbing pics in the dusty desert, count on the Peak Design Shell to protect your camera. It's equipped with a waterproof membrane and taped seams to seal out water, snow, and dust, and the 4-way stretch fabric protects against abrasion and conforms to your camera without adding bulk or impeding your workflow.
Peak Design created three different sizes of the Shell to fit just about any camera setup. Choose the small size for mirrorless setups and crop-sensor DSLRs with kit/prime lens. The medium is suited to crop-sensor DSLRs with tele/pro lenses and full-frame DSLRs with any lens setup. For full-frame DSLRs with tele/pro lenses and any type of flagship DSLR, go with the large size Shell.
- Protects your camera from water, snow, dust, and abrasion
- 4-ways stretch fabric conforms to camera
- Taped seams prevent water and dust from sneaking in
- Allows access to viewfinder and controls without removing
- Packs down small and stows in built-in storage pouch
- Allows use with any Peak Design strap
- Available in 3 sizes for snug fit with almost any camera/lens combo
- Item #PKE000Q
- 4-way stretch fabric
- waterproof membrane, taped seams
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty