Thousands of years ago the woolly mammoth roamed the frozen tundras of Northern Hemisphere, keeping warm with its layers of thick fur. Today, the Woolyester Fleece Pullover roams city sidewalks and mountain trails everywhere, keeping you warm with its comfortable blend of wool and polyester. New from Patagonia, the Woolyester combines the best of two fabrics to give you a soft-wearing midlayer for fall and winter. In addition to the cozy fabric, a stand-up collar works to keep your neck warm from howling winter winds, while ribbed cuffs around the sleeves and waist ensure that heat stays in and cold stays out.
- Stay warm on chilly fall days with this soft-wearing pullover
- Wool and polyester blend keep you warm and cozy as temps drop
- Stand up collar warms your neck then folds down for a versatility
- Cuffs at sleeves and waist ensure that cold winds don't sneak in
- Item #PAT02JB
- Q & A
Not as comfy as it looks
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 135lbs
I really wanted to like this pullover, but it is pretty itchy and not flattering overall. The body is quite loose and the torso is relatively short. I will be returning.