When there's no name for something, you make one up. That's what Patagonia did with their Woolyester Fleece Jacket, and there are definitely no complaints so far. Made from a blend of recycled wool and polyester fleece, this simple yet stylish jacket packs plenty of cozy warmth. Ribbed cuffs at the waist and sleeves help to keep the cold out and provide a snug and comfortable fit. Its curved collar stands up or folds over, giving you options and versatility when cold winds blow. Hand pockets let you stash your valuables and keep your hands warm at the same time, making this jacket your go-to outerwear for fall and early winter. Let's call it fallnter.
- Get the best of both warmths with this wool and polyester fleece
- Blend of polyester and recycled wool is eco-friendly and cozy
- Curved collar folds down or stands up for multi-faceted versatility
- Rib-knit cuffs let you keep warmth in on chilly walks in the woods
- Front pockets keep your hands warm and your valuables close by
- Item #PAT02JA
- Q & A
Is this jacket machine washable?
Hey Sue! There are washing instructions on all Patagonia products on the inside of the garment on a white tag! But for items that are a wool, nylon, polyester blend, machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low temperature, or hang dry!