While shoulder season camping brings fewer crowds, it also brings unpredictable weather. Be prepared with the Patagonia Men's Windsweep Down Hooded Jacket. Built with a durable polyester face and two-layer H2No shell, this jacket is waterproof, windproof, and breathable, so you're ready for whatever Mother Nature throws your way. A water-repellent finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated when the clouds open up, but it releases perspiration while you move to keep you comfortable. Traceable down provides lightweight warmth that includes peace of mind knowing that the birds were never live-plucked or force-fed. The adjustable hood has a drop-collar design to block wind without obstructing your visibility.
- An insulated jacket for any urban or backcountry environment
- H2No shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Down insulation for lightweight warmth
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth and reduces draft
- Patagonia designs durable products for the work hard and play hard lifestyle
- Item #PAT01JO
- Q & A
Great Jacket, Very Warm
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 240lbs
I bought this jacket a few months ago, Travelled through Europe and Midwest and worked great in the sub-zero temps. The down makes the jacket very comfortable and the shell is great for wicking away rain/snow.
Thought it might be warm
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The amount of down in this coat is enough to fill a small pill bottle. That is it. If you want this for weather above say 40 then you're fine. Don't think this will keep you warm in the winter.
Dimensions please for the XL. Sleeve length, chest, etc.?