Run with the wind, not down wind.
Between the bruised, blackened toenails and perpetually wind-chapped skin, you'll take comfort wherever you can find it. Though, if you're not sure where to look, try the Patagonia Men's Windchaser Short-Sleeve Shirt to start. Designed specifically for long trail runs, the Windchaser features a lightweight, quick-drying fabric that also wicks away moisture for your comfort and convenience. The set-in sleeves feature gusseted underarms to prevent chafing and ensure a full range of motion, and Polygiene permanent odor control means that you won't offend passing hikers with your unique—and notable— perfume.
- Up the ante on your miles and comfort with this shirt
- Polyester wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Fabric is also bluesign approved
- Set-in sleeves and gusseted underarms prevent chafing
- Polygiene odor control prevents post-jog funks
- 35 UPF protection safeguards you on sunny days
- Item #PAT01WT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 205lbs
I have warn this shirt a couple of times and love it. It fits great, feels good when I am sweating and breathes well. I get Zero restriction when i am running in this shirt. I am 205LBS and 6ft tall and the Large fits perfect.