For when it's scary cold.
There's cold, there's really cold, and then there's scary cold. You know, those days when you're afraid to do anything but bundle up in front of your TV and watch whatever's on, even if it's about nothing. Face your fears with the Patagonia Wendigo Down Jacket. An urban-friendly jacket that's packed with down insulation, the Wendigo is perfect for navigating snow-covered sidewalks and fighting cold commuting winds. You've got plenty of weather protection, with windproofing and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment that sheds off snow and other light precipitation. Inside, you have lightweight 600-fill recycled down to keep you toasty even when the thermostat sends panic waves coursing through you. It's also made from a downproof polyester ripstop to prevent unwanted
feathers from leaking out of your jacket.
A high microfleece-lined stand up collar shields your neck from cold winds, while a removable hood offers further protection from snow and cold weather then lays flat when not in use. You also have lots of storage, with two top entry hand pockets ideal for holding valuables, and two side entry handwarmer pockets providing a welcome escape to frozen hands. With a jacket this warm, you'll have to find something else to air your grievances about this winter.
- Stay warm this winter with this urban-friendly down jacket
- Tons of 600-fill recycled down keep you warm in cold weather
- Polyester ripstop keeps down in your jacket and sheds off snow
- Microfleece-lined stand up collar keeps your neck warm
- Hood adjusts and removes for any and all winter days
- Top entry and handwarmer pockets keep valuables safe
- Item #PAT02M7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
I have no problem staying warm now. This is a great winter jacket. The front pockets are easy access which is great.