Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
UL Packable Jacket
In order to make the most of your time outside, it's essential to be prepared at a moment's notice. Patagonia’s UL Packable Jacket packs down to the size of a tennis ball in the included stuff-sack, meaning you can actually fit it just about anywhere, from your vest, to your pack, or even your tackle box. But don’t be fooled by its size—the three-layer shell construction and DWR coating are sure to keep you dry even if you get stuck way out in the wilderness in an unforecasted rainstorm. When worn while on the water, the oversized chest pocket keeps tools and lures ready at a moment’s notice. The regular fit and articulated sleeves supply an enhanced range-of-motion to ensure you get the most out of every cast.
- Packable rain jacket is perfect for backpacking, hiking, and fishing
- H2No membrane keeps you dry in downpours and breathes with you
- Adjustable hood seals out wind, rain, and sun while you’re exposed
- Lightweight construction travels well and promotes ventilation
- Included stuff sack is composed of recycled polyester
- Item #PATZ9KI
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.