Tropic Comfort Hooded Shirt
Sun protection doesn't have to involve endless bottles of sun block or a stuffy and uncomfortable sun shirt, at least not with the Patagonia Tropic Comfort Hooded Shirt. This ultralight option gives you reliable UPF 50+ protection from strong summer rays, but keeps it cool and comfortable in the heat thanks to the new Capilene Cool Daily technology. Capilene Cool was developed to build on the already breathable and moisture-wicking performance of Patagonia's Capilene baselayers, with an updated construction that thrives in hot weather.
You'll stay drier and cooler than ever before, while the thumb hole loops and adjustable hood keep you covered from your hands to your head. The hood fits snugly over a baseball hat and cinches in tightly while you fish or hike, and the thumb holes offer coverage to keep the back of your hand protected too. There's even a small zippered pocket in the rear to keep small gear and essential items safely tucked away, so whether you're climbing into the car or reaching for a new fly, you won't have to worry that you dropped it somewhere on the trail.
- Ultralight sun hoodie for protection and comfort on hot days
- Capilene Cool fabric offers high breathability and effective wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin protected in exposed terrain
- Adjustable hood was designed to fit snugly over a baseball cap
- Thumbholes provide added coverage for the backs of your hands
- Rear zippered pocket keeps small items from falling in the river
- Polygiene anti-odor technology keeps it fresh after activity
- Item #PAT02Q6