Why We Like The Triolet Jacket
Whether our objective is skiing a steep chute in the backcountry or traversing a knife blade ridge, the Triolet Jacket by Patagonia has us covered. Rain and snow shed right off the three-layer GORE-TEX fabric, keeping you dry as you carve turn after turn through waist deep powder.
The helmet-compatible hood keeps snow from trickling down your back and still provides visibility when you need to keep your partner on belay. If the sun comes out from behind the clouds, watertight two-way underarm zips dump heat to keep your core temperature at a comfortable level. Tall handwarmer pockets are easily accessible while wearing a harness or backpack, so you can stash your phone or some snacks and take a moment to enjoy the scenery while knowing your jacket has you protected from whatever the weather throws at you.
- A jacket to tackle whatever your objective is in the alpine
- 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric offers unmitigated, rigorous protection
- Helmet-compatible hood with easy to use 2-way adjustability included
- Watertight 2-way under arm pit zips ventilates heat
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out water when weather changes
- Tall front hand pockets for easy access under a harness or backpack
- Item #PAT02IJ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX 75D (3-layer), [face fabric] recycled polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 26.5in
- helmet compatible
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 chest pocket
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.2oz
- backcountry touring, ice climbing, mountaineering, climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 20, 2022
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- M & L
- 5' 5"
Patagonia’s new sizing is strange. A size M is too tight but size L is too long and too big in the shoulders. The jacket also is tapered too much in the waist for a ski jacket.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help