Why We Like The Patagonia Trailfarer 4.5in Short
Designed for the hottest days on the trail, Patagonia's Trailfarer 4.5in Short is made with an ultralight and sweat-wicking material for active comfort. Four-way stretch creates a movement-friendly fit, while recycled polyester sourced from coastal plastic adds a eco-friendly touch.
- Performance short for active days in the sun
- Polyester is breathable and quick-drying
- Elastic waist with drawcord for a secure fit
- DWR treatment repels light moisture and stains
- Rear buttoned pocket can stash small items
- Item #PATZA9O
- Responsible Collection
- 90% recycled polyester (Prevented Ocean Plastic) 10% spandex, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 1 buttoned rear
- elastic, internal drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- running, hiking, packpacking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 25, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
For the price, these shorts are not it. They are thin beyond belief and offer zero support, sturdiness, and practicality for any outdoor activities. They have a pocket that is virtually useless because you'd see through to whatever is inside it or they'd weigh down the entire short. Ended up returning.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help