Torrentshell 3L Pant
You might not be the type to leave the house when it's raining, but if you've ever bushwacked after a big storm then you know how handy Patagonia's Torrentshell collection can be. These lightweight rain pants are completely waterproof, and they stow into their own pocket, so they're simple to pack away until you need them.
- Stowable rain pants for hiking in wet climes
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Cuff-to-thigh zippers deliver venting and easy on and off
- Internal drawcord provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Can be stowed in its own pocket and clipped to a carabiner
- Uses Bluesign-approved fabrics and is Free Trade Certified sewn
- Recycled materials minimize environmental impact
- Item #PATZ9ED
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (3-layer), 50D ECONYL (100% recycled nylon ripstop), DWR finish, [lining] tricot backer
- fully sealed
- 14 x 20 x 11in
- Leg Opening
- snap closure
- 2 zippered hand
- side zips
- elastic, adjustable
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 27, 2021
Fabric failure in first half hour of use
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 140 lbs
I was very excited to receive these rainpants given favorable reviews and even paid extra to receive them in a rush order before departing on a 12 day trek in Iceland. We had to wear rainpants from the beginning of our trek, and I was horrified to notice that the fabric along the inner seams near the bottom of the pants had already begun to fail in several places within a half hour of use. I had to get through the trek so I put tenacious tape along the failure spots and kept going - but by the end of the trek there were even more failure areas moving up on the inner leg. It's a shame because otherwise it seemed to be a good product and I was all set to recommend it to others.
August 5, 2021
Hi Cheryl! I am so sorry to hear your rain pants failed on your trip. This does not seem typical of the Patagonia quality. I have sent you an email to see how we can rectify the issue.