Why We Like The Torrentshell 3L City Coat
Perfect for wet weather commuting and soggy nights out on the town, Patagonia's Torrentshell 3L City Coat extends their popular Torrentshell jacket into a longer, stylish silhouette for serious water protection with a chic vibe. The eco-friendly H2No membrane provides breathable waterproofing without harmful PFC chemicals, and it packs away easily when the clouds clear away. As we've come to expect from Patagonia, this trench-inspired raincoat is not only well-made but ethically made with recycled materials that were sewn in a Fair Trade-certified facility.
- Trench-style rainshell for casual storm protection
- Waterproof membrane keeps out moisture without harmful chemicals
- Face fabric made from recycled plastic to reduce consumption
- Durable water repellent causes moisture to bead off coat
- 2-way zipper with interior storm flap for water protection
- 2 secure handwarmer pockets with brushed polyester lining
- Partially elasticized cuffs keep water off our arms
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #PATZA9K
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (3-layer), [face fabric] 50D ECONYL (100% recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 34.5in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 19, 2023
Sizing info is WAY off!
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
Love Patagonia products. Based on sizing chart, a size L should have fit easily. Based on reviews and knowing I would want a sweatshirt to fit comfortably underneath, I ordered an XL. With only a light weight long-sleeved top, the XL was SO snug across chest, shoulders and hips - pretty much everywhere. No way to wear this comfortably let alone sit down while wearing it. Every other XL Patagonia I own is plenty roomy with a heavy sweater or hoodie beneath it so this is uncharacteristic for this company -- as well as super disappointing. This fit more like a size M would have fit. Could not wait to take it off. Sadly, it's already wrapped for return.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help