Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Own the streets.
The Patagonia Topley Down Jacket is great for commuting to work and nights out with friends. The H2No Performance shell is made of DWR-treated recycled polyester to keep you protected from snow or rain, and the recycled down is going to keep you comfortably warm without adding bulk to your look. The two-way zipper is protected with a storm flap on the inside and outside of the jacket for extra protection. The jacket has two top-entry pockets and two side handwarmer pockets lined with fleece to keep your paws toasty.
- Casual winter jacket great for commuting through the city
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry
- Midweight recycled insulation provides eco-friendly warmth
- Two-way zipper comes in handy when walking through the city
- Hood can be detached when the skies clear
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly clothing and outdoor gear
- Item #PAT01ZK