Why We Like The Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover
The retro Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover takes us back to the first days of Patagonia (think 1985) yet provides modern features like a partially-recycled heavyweight fleece. Y-Joint sleeves provide unimpeded mobility in the shoulders and arms, and the chest pocket keeps small necessities secure and close at hand.
- Classic, hard-wearing fleece for just about all activities
- Heavyweight fleece is warm and bluesign approved
- Y-joint sleeves provide unimpeded mobility
- Snap placket offers on-the-go temperature regulation
- Chest pocket keeps small necessities close
- Item #PAT0582
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [solids] 100% polyester fleece (86% recycled), [heathers] 100% polyester fleece (80% recycled), [prints] 100% polyester, [placket and pocket] 100% nylon taslan
- Fleece Weight
- solids 10.6oz, heathers and prints 10.3oz
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28.5in
- 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 24, 2023
September 2, 2023
Timeless Style That Lasts Forever
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I have a couple of the Lightweight Synchilla Snap Ts and procrastinated getting this heavier version. Now that I have one, I realy like the extra weight and warmth. I've even slept in it! If you don't plan on wearing much underneath, then you might want to consider going down one size; as they DO run on the large size. I wear XL and even XXL in other Patagonia products; but find Large in this model and the Lightweight version to fit me just fine with, say, a Capilene long sleeve underneath. A word of advice: Choose your color carefully in this iconic Top, because you're going to have it and wear it for years to come!
August 12, 2021
- I've used it several times
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help