3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover
The Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover is about as classic as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And as a daily staple, not unlike the PB&J, the Snap-T is designed to withstand just about anything and everything we throw at it—including jelly from the sandwich itself.
This classic fleece goes back to the first days of Patagonia (think 1985) so you know it's built to last. Additionally, the heavyweight fleece offers steadfast warmth, while the four-snap placket easily unsnaps, so you're able to cool off quickly should the temperatures begin to rise. Y-Joint sleeves provide unimpeded mobility in the shoulders and arms, and the chest pocket keeps small necessities secure and close at hand.
- Classic, hard-wearing fleece for just about all activities
- Heavyweight fleece is warm and bluesign approved
- Y-joint sleeves provide unimpeded mobility
- Snap placket offers on-the-go temperature regulation
- Chest pocket keeps small necessities close
- Item #PAT0582
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [solids] 100% polyester fleece (86% recycled), [heathers] 100% polyester fleece (80% recycled), [prints] 100% polyester, [placket and pocket] 100% nylon taslan
- Fleece Weight
- solids 10.6oz, heathers and prints 10.3oz
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28.5in
- 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 143 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.