The Fondest of Memories.
If it seems like your little grom has grown up overnight, it's probably because she (in part) has. And while it's a shade bittersweet that you don't have to swaddle her in blankets as you two make your way around the local trail system, in the very least you can zip her up in the Patagonia Toddler Girls' Synchilla Cardigan. The Synchilla features the same, cozy fleece as the adult version, but in a slightly smaller edition as to accommodate for tinier frames—though, it is still sized for easy layering. Meanwhile, the full-length zipper is equipped with a wind flap for added defense against cool elements and the flat seam construction prevents chafing or discomfort.
- A cozy fleece built for cool weather wanders
- Solid fabric is bluesign approved
- Elastic-bound hood and sleeves seal out wind
- Flat seam construction prevents chafing
- Sized generously to ensure easy layering
- Item #PAT025A