Why We Like The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Wading Jacket
Patagonia's most versatile wading jacket, the women's Swiftcurrent keeps us dry while reducing our environmental impact with its green construction. The 4-layer waterproof shell features Patagonia's H2NO membrane for waterproof and breathable protection without the use of harmful perfluorinated chemicals, plus a PFC-free durable water repellent to shed light precipitation. The face fabric is made from recycled nylon sourced from fishing nets to reduce ocean plastic and our use of virgin materials. On the water, the Swiftcurrent features convenient pockets for wading, including two fly box-sized zippered chest pockets, two internal storage pockets, and zippered handwarmer pockets that are placed high to keep them above the waterline while we're wading. With its waterproof construction and a streamlined cut that's engineered to prevent line snag, this jacket is just what we need to keep our attention on the fish—not the wind, waves, or wet weather.
- Patagonia's most versatile wading jacket
- Netplus fabric is abrasion-resistant and waterproof
- Adjustable hood protects against wind and wet weather
- Watertight inner cuffs keep arms dry during catch and release
- Drawcord hem for a close and drag-free fit
- Fair Trade Certified for paying workers a premium
- Made from recycled fishing nets to reduce water pollution
- Item #PATZAD9
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (4-layer), [face fabric] NetPlus (100% recycled nylon)
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered chest, 1 mesh drop
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help