Select Style & Size
Swiftcurrent Expedition Waders
- Waders keep you dry in the river or in still water
- Waterproof shell seals out water even under pressure
- Recycled materials offer a more sustainable option
- Removable foam kneepads make kneeling more comfortable
- Anatomical booties feature a sock-like fit
- Quick-release, adjustable suspenders offer a customized fit
- Single-seam, gusseted, articulated design helps you move freely
- Item #PATZ9HI
- [membrane/laminate] N2No Performance Standard (4-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR treatment
- Belt Included
- quick-release, adjustable
- 2 zippered, 2 internal drop, 1 flip-out patch
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2020
SUPER TIGHT, BRAH!!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 205 lbs
I don't mean tight in a good way. I bought these in two sizes LRL and LLL. Both were lacking in the crucial area during normal walking. Squatting was ironically the most comfortable aspect of wearing these waders. Otherwise, the inside of the crotch just crushes your cashews with each stride. If I were DJ Khalid, I would say you played yourself. Very disappointed Patagonia, how do you scrap the great fit from the Rio Gallegos and Skeenas (both of which I own) for whatever cut it is you dropped with these Expeditions. I'm very average in the lower lot so no, I'm not pounding my chest. Also, your new shoulder strap system sucks. This is a copy-pasta from the Patagonia site. Guaranteed they won't appreciate the honest response and refuse to publish it, but then again I would delete a review like this if it performed a deep squat all over my precious new wader line.